For all those who are just trying to show the world and Facebook that they love Hazrat Muhammad (saw) by ‘celebrating’ 20th May. You are just making the cartoons, their makers more significant.. If you didn’t like the thing, ignore it instead of showing the world that the cartoons mean a lot to you. You ‘celebrate’ this damn day, and they will publish dozen more in newspaper on 21sth May and go to their coffee table laughing “let us see these dogs bark”, and your cheap personality wont be able to do a thing about that.
I got a few questions for you dumb ass community owners and so called Facebook protesters.
- What if it really becomes a trend to have a 20th may as “P*r*o*p*h*e*t C*a*r*t*o*o*n d*a*y” (Nauzu Billah, i didn’t want to say that but its important to make you dumb asses wake up) wont that be more defamatory to the Prophet?
- Do you really think the greatest personality of Muhammad (saw) can be defamed by few pencil sketches?
- Have you ever spoken to some non-Muslim about it and tried to reason instead of running stupid campaigns?
- There are hundreds of thousands of web pages containing images you guys referring to, including Wikipedia page for Muhammad (saw), how many you think you can block?
- I saw somebody saying, “deactivate your profile for a single day”.. well, you got only this much of love and respect to Muhammad (saw)? If you are really serious about it why not delete your account to show real protest han? But you will not because there will be a couple of chicks in your account with whom you would like to have a “wall to wall” and “poke” on 21st of May, right? wheres the love for the Prophet gone guys?
- Get real and be good Muslims instead of dumb ass rednecks
(edit on 19th May, 7:10 GMT)
Thanks for the comments. I really cannot involve myself in discussions, would love to but time schedules don’t allow. May find some time on weekend (Friday/Saturday) not quite sure actually. Threaded comments has been enabled to help you comment on each other. All type of comments, love / hate are being posted without any moderation. You can be ill mannered to me but be nice to other fellows. Please do not embarrass me by adding as a friend on facebook (unless we have met some where). You can always contact me though